Check out our latest activity guide for local activities, trips, classes and more.
Activity Guides are published in March, August, and November.
See past activity guides.
Summer Bandstand Entertainment at Gypsy Hill Park
- Stonewall Brigade Band Schedule
- Praise in the Park Schedule
- Wednesday Night Bluegrass Schedule
- Jazz in the Park Schedule
- Family Night Flix & Music
All Upcoming Events:
Staunton Senior Health EXPO - Canceled
- Date: 04/24/2020 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Gypsy Hill Park Gym
116th Regimental Road
Staunton, Virginia 24401
- Introduction: Staunton Parks and Recreation’s 2nd Annual “50 & Better” Senior Health Expo combines complimentary health screenings and informational booths on a broad variety of senior wellness needs
This Event Has Been Canceled
See the City of Staunton's most recent update on COVID-19 at https://www.ci.staunton.va.us/COVID-19.
Attendees at this free, public event can enjoy coffee and refreshments and wind their way through booths specially designed to promote the health and wellbeing of seniors. Staunton Parks and Recreation supports a strong aging lifestyle and healthy & active opportunities. We encourage our local “50 & Better” population to stay active, stay engaged and never stop becoming a better you! Screenings and services range from a variety of free medical screens, sight and hearing reviews, nutritional information and a wide variety of health and aging resources all under one roof. Interested in participating in this event as an exhibitor? Please call the rec office at 540.332.3945 and ask for Ken Jacobsen or email him at email@example.com