COVID-19 Division Procedures
- Effective 5 p.m., Monday, March 23, 2020, the City of Staunton is closed to the public. To help our residents continue to do business with the city we have provided pertinent information below and/or new processes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Procedures coming soon. For questions, call the office at 540-332-3858.
The Engineering Division is responsible for:
- Maintaining the City's maps (tax, water, sewer, topographic, street, etc.);
- The design, contract administration and inspection of public improvements;
- Coordination with private development;
- Site plan review;
- Processing water and sewer facility and connection fees
- Assisting with requests regarding City utilities, streets, property information and other general needs.
The division also oversees the following environmental programs: