COVID-19 Division Procedures
- Effective 5 p.m., Monday, March 23, 2020, the City of Staunton is closed to the public. To help our residents continue to do business with the city we have provided pertinent information below and/or new processes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
- For questions, or to contact one of our team members, call the office at 540-332-3858. You can then dial an individual's extension directly, and leave a voice mail. Your call should be returned promptly. Or, you can send an email to one of our team members using the link by their name on the Engineering web page.
The Engineering Division is responsible for:
- Maintaining the City's maps (tax, water, sewer, topographic, street, etc.);
- The design, contract administration and inspection of public improvements;
- Coordination with private development;
- Site plan review;
- Processing water and sewer facility and connection fees
- Assisting with requests regarding City utilities, streets, property information and other general needs.
The division also oversees the following environmental programs: