Welcome! NatureRidge is a natural playground designed to encourage and foster creativity and imaginative play for children 2-12 years of age.
- Adult supervision is recommended.
- Use playground at your own risk.
- Helmets, drawstrings, and items around the neck must be removed before playing on the play elements.
- Playground is closed from dusk to dawn.
- Please play with care and consideration of others and the environment.
In Montgomery Hall Park behind Lancaster Softball Field near the main recreation office. Follow the asphalt path along the side of Lancaster Softball Field.
Special thanks to our playground sponsors:
- Shenandoah Valley Kiwanis
- The Staunton Rotary Club
- Rotary District 7570
- Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge
- BB&T Staunton branches
- Dominos Pizza
- Augusta Health
- Modernboy Woodshop
- Raw Learning
- The Cami Campaign
- Augusta Bird Club
- Steven W. Browning DDS
- Responsible House
- Dupont Community Credit Union
- Crunchy Moms of the Shenandoah Valley
- People Places, Pygmalion School
- Valley Pediatrics
- Harrisonburg Costco
- McDonough Toyota
- Blue Ridge Lumber Co LLC
- Staunton Lowes
- Valley Building Supply
- Staunton Machine Works
- Made; For the People, By the People
- Fall Foliage Bike Festival
- Heather Underwood
- Danielle David
- Nick Faircloth
- Herb Wiegle
To make a donation to NatureRidge or to learn about sponsorship opportunities, please call 540.332.3706, ext 4185.
Comments or concerns: 540.332.3945