We offer a wide variety of enrichment and educational programming for all ages. If you would like to suggest a program topic or teach a class, please let us know. You can register for upcoming classes online or in person at our administrative office, 1000 Montgomery Ave.
Class Location Guide
Gypsy Hill Park
- GHPGC- Gypsy Hill Park Garden Center
- GHPG- Gypsy Hill Park Gym
Montgomery Hall Park
- MHP- Montgomery Hall Park
- MHPA- Montgomery Hall Park Activity Room
- MHPC- Montgomery Hall Park Conference Room
- Nelson Street Center- NSC
- Booker T. Washington Community Center- BTWCC
- Gypsy Hill Gym- GHPG
Program & Day Trip Refund Policy
- In the case of a cancellation by Parks and Recreation staff, the refund will be issued in the form of a check through the City’s Finance Department.
- Check will be mailed to the address on file. Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for refunds by check.
- No refunds or credits will be given for any program or activity sessions missed by the participant.
- If adequate advance notice is provided, we will refund the full amount of the program less any non-recoverable expenses, as listed below. If there is a waiting list and we are able to fill your spot on a day-trip or in a program, you will receive a full refund.
- General Program or One-Day Trip: Full refund prior to the registration deadline, less any non-recoverable expenses (pre-paid meals, lodging, tickets, etc.)
- If adequate advance notice prior to the registration deadline is not given, and your space cannot be filled, all fees are forfeited.
Staunton Parks and Recreation values inclusion and strictly prohibits discrimination. Read our policy.