The Stonewall Brigade Band is a community concert band with woodwind, brass and percussion instruments averaging 70 playing members during each summer concert season. Concerts are free.
2019 Summer Concert Schedule
Performances begin at 8 p.m. on Mondays at the Gypsy Hill Park bandstand. Concerts are held rain or shine, except in cases of severe weather. View weather cancellations on the WHSV website. Concessions available. Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
- June 3 — Classic Concert Band
- June 10 — Music for Flag Day
- June 17 — American Folk, Historical, Classical, and Jazz
- June 24 — Music from the British Isles
- July 1 — Independence Day Concert
- July 8 — Celebrating American Popular Music
- July 15 — Music From Other Lands
- July 22 — A Celebration of Sacred Music
- July 29 — The Opera and Broadway
- August 5 — Latin/Hispanic Night
- August 12 — Songs From TV and the Movies
- August 19 — Kids Concert
- August 26 — Marches and More!
Stonewall Brigade Band concerts are not hosted or sponsored by the City of Staunton. The City grants permission to private groups and organizations, such as the Stonewall Brigade Band, to use the City's public parks to host events and does so annually for private organizers of various events. For more information, visit www.stonewallbrigadeband.com.